Blog #4: Rethinking the Revolution

1. I learned that of the 2.5 millions Americans 30,000 died during the Revolutionary War.
2. I learned that the 13 colonial army generals were appointed by congress.
3.I learned that throughout history sometimes a big event such as World War I can be overshadowed by an even bigger event, World War II, causing people to miss how terrible the first event was.
4. I learned that Loyalists who survived King's Mountain were murdered on their march to captivity after surrendering.
5.I learned that Americans soldiers that invaded Canada ate pet dogs and made soup from boiled shoes.
World War I and II can be compared like the Revolutionary War and Civil War because each war impacted American History and can be seen in a different light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAD/Blog #31: Schenck v. United States

LAD #39: Brown vs. Board of Education

LAD/Blog #34: FDR's First Inaugural